Good news International buyer! We accept international orders.
Here is how to get started:
- Contact us with the item(s) you are interested in, and your shipping address.
- We calculate the shipping rate based on your package's weight and destination. We will then provide you the international shipping fee.
- If you agree with the international shipping fee, we will create an international invoice to you contains your order total and international shipping fee.
- Upon receiving the invoice, you can pay us with your choice of credit cards.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express payment outside of the U.S. We also accept a certified international money order, or banker's check for the value of the product ordered plus the cost of shipping.
- Minimum total amount for international order is $150.00 (US Dollar).
- We use United State Postal Service (USPS) International Priority / First Class mail service to deliver international orders.
- We use FedEx or UPS for quicker delivery if requested.
- International shipping time vary from countries ranges from 10 to 20 business days.
Country Import Restrictions:
Please check your country import duties, taxes, restrictions, and any other fees, which are collected from your country. Gift Impact will not be responsible for any of the above duties and fees.
If the order arrives at your country and any of the following occur:
- The customer refuses to accept the package.
- No attempt is made in the country of destination to deliver the package.
- We reserve the right to abandon the package(s) and will not be responsible for any refund.